Questions on original UDP?

ptuder

We booked a cruise in early July 2015 that is leaving this weekend. We have the original UDP for this cruise. I have a print out of the old terms and conditions that broke out the T&C between sailings on or before July 2nd, 2015 and those on or after July 3rd, 2015. My guess is that is about the time they changed to # of days? Will these same T&C hold for our cruise? I know we can eat at specialty restaurants each night but have a few questions.

Is this accepted at Margaritaville? If yes, can we eat lunch at Margaritaville and have dinner at other specialty restaurant?

We have late reservations for Illusionarium one night, can we get apps from a specialty restaurant early in the evening?

The T&C I have state that we can get 25% at Ocean Blue on the Waterfront - is this still true? It also states that it includes add-ons in Le Bistro, not sure if those would be our choices but is that still honored?

In the FAQ it states that all items listed on the menus are included in the package but that additional entrée charges apply at Cagney's and Le Bistro. Does this mean that we can order 2 apps if desired or multiple sides at Cagneys?

Lastly we will get the Platinum dinners which I don't think we'll use as they are more restrictive? But - will I be able to get our bottle of wine?

My answers are all based on my last few cruises in

which I had the original UDP....

Yes accepted at Margeritaville.... my wife and I had lunch there and dinner the same day at a specialty restaurant...

Yes.. we went to the early show at Illusionarium on the UDP and then a late dinner at Cagneys

I believe Ocean Blue is a $15 upcharge with UDP

You can have as many apps and sides as you desire... they're small and we usually picked 3 - 4

On our last cruise we were platinum with UDP... and the hostesses at both Cagneys and Le Bistro recommended to us that we should use the UDP for dinner and they would bring us the wine from the platinum perk

Is this accepted at Margaritaville? If yes, can we eat lunch at Margaritaville and have dinner at other specialty restaurant?

Yes. You can have 7 lunches at M'ville if you want and 7 dinners at a specialty restaurant.

We have late reservations for Illusionarium one night, can we get apps from a specialty restaurant early in the evening?

Yes. You can even have an entire meal in the early evening then dinner elsewhere.

Does this mean that we can order 2 apps if desired or multiple sides at Cagneys?

Yes.