Gluten Free Diet - Equinox

crash3x

I will be traveling with a few people in my group that have different food allergies and requirements. Do they provide a gluten free menu on board and have a selection of deserts so all can enjoy. I would hate to think that in our group that some can not enjoy a great dining experience.

One of the friends we travel with needs to be Gluten free. He has had no issue with the menu. Most of the time he received the next day's menu at dinner and was able to select specific items for gluten free preparation. They will take care of your friends. Don't worry and just as was noted, check with either the matre'd or your waiter.

• 1 month later...

Was just on the Equinox with a cousin who can't have gluten. All she did was mention it to the waiter and they told her what she could have or they could make it without gluten. No problem at all. They're very accommodating.

Not OP, but this is great to hear! We are sailing in June and I have celiac disease. Aqua class, so will be at Blu. I've been a little nervous about lunches, since we won't be at Blu for those but it sounds like I'll be fine.

I will be traveling with a few people in my group that have different food allergies and requirements. Do they provide a gluten free menu on board and have a selection of deserts so all can enjoy. I would hate to think that in our group that some can not enjoy a great dining experience.

I am gluten free due to Celiac Disease. I always book my reservation with the Gluten Free allergy known. Since we travel Aqua Class we eat int he Blue dining room and they accommodate well. They will give you the menu the night before for the next evenings dinner meal. You need to be careful in the buffet upstairs as I was on there last year and they had all the cereals labeled OK for everyone when in fact they had wheat and malt in them so the better educated you are the better you will prevail. I hope this helps but make everyone aware that you have food allergies.