Real Fruit Smoothies Available on Royal Princess?

bamelin

Due to acid issues, I had to cut caffeine from my life a few months ago :loudcry:

To make up for this I've been drinking health smoothies made from real fruit.

Are these sort of drinks offered anywhere on board? I know International Cafe has smoothies you can get with a coffee card but they are not made with real fruit. I've also heard some sort of smoothies can be got in the Sanctuary.

If smoothies are available, would the unlimited soda card cover it?

The last time we sailed on the Royal there was a fresh fruit smoothie bar in the buffet. I believe they were $5.

Could you please tell us more? Were there any particular times it was available? Where abouts was it? I haven't seen this but would be very interested!!

Thanks!!

There was a large variety of choices. Many different fruits. It was a station in the buffet area.

Thanks, really happy about this. Going to call princess though to confirm it's covered under beverage package.

Regardless $5 per day for one isn't bad at all.

Thanks, really happy about this. Going to call princess though to confirm it's covered under beverage package.

Regardless $5 per day for one isn't bad at all.

Would love to know if this ($5) charge is covered under the soda package. Since there are no milkshakes on Regal this would be a good trade off.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mocktails are covered by the Unlimited Soda & More Package.

Fresh fruit smoothies (like those bought at Jugo Juice) are different from mocktails which are made with syrup or concentrate juice. The main difference is that smoothies are made using actual real blended fruit.

With that said, based on goofy's information it sounds like fresh fruit smoothies are available in the buffet on Regal and Royal for $5 or covered via soda and more card.

Again this is excellent news.

Fresh fruit smoothies (like those bought at Jugo Juice) are different from mocktails which are made with syrup or concentrate juice. The main difference is that smoothies are made using actual real blended fruit.

What do you call a fresh banana blended with ice?

What do you call a fresh banana blended with ice?

lol fair enough.

I'm thinking more along the lines of breakfast smoothies or health bar specialty smoothies (and from the sounds of it, they have them and the soda plus more card covers them).

Great news for me :)