Lipstick, lip gloss on sale

Moon Orchid

Urban Decay has these on sale, if you like this brand get them now while they're still available . I love Matte and Revolution ( original ) lipstick. The color last longer than sheer ones.

http://www.urbandecay.com/search?q=revolution&srule=price-low-to-high&sz=25&start=0

Edited by Moon Orchid

UD must be clearing out the coffers! Those revolution lipsticks went on clearance awhile back at UD, and other retailers ($9-$11) and I picked up quite a few at that time (I believe they discontinued the "revolution" line, although they have reinvented quite of few of the revolution shades in the vice line - with similar finishes like sheer, matte etc). I did find that the sheer revolution lipsticks had a tendency to bleed a bit, but a clear lip liner beforehand solves that problem!

I personally am not a fan of the UD High Color Lip Glosses...I find the colors to be chalky, and they don't go on smoothly - just patchy and high maintenance. They also don't last for me. They're nothing like the UD "Naked Ultra Nourishing" Lip Glosses (although those are only offered in nude/light shades). Just my experience though...

If anyone is interested in the lip glosses - and you want to use a different retailer for whatever reason (customer service, samples, pts etc) they're still out there at some retailers for $11 (colors offered vary) - Ulta, Sephora, Macys etc. Just depends on what colors(s) you're looking for obviously. I've also seen the lip glosses at places like TJMaxx, Nordstrom Rack etc The lipsticks have pretty much disappeared from brick and mortar stores, but I did see a bunch at Nordstrom Rack last time I was there.

I had a bad experience previously, ordering from UD directly and I'll never do that again! So I buy their products from other sources with better customer service.