QE2 1/2006 FLL-Hong Kong Packing list

statesidecruiser

Thank you for internet discussion! I have set up a sat phone and dataport through Cunard's vendor to use on deck. (No reception is possible otherwise due to solid steel structure. and there is no passenger access for laptop connection in the "Business Center." I have to have internet access, but had to accept the reality of the situation and work around it. It has not dimmed my enthusiasm in any way! )

Does anyone have a packing list for women? I would love ideas as to what is considered formal for dinnner and what is "dressy" but not formal. Also, what about jackets, footwear, sweaters, etc. for the port excursions and on board? This is my first Cunard experience, and a reaistic packing list would be so helpful. We are in a P1 cabin on the One deck.

Thank you in advance,,,

Does anyone have a packing list for women? I would love ideas as to what is considered formal for dinnner and what is "dressy" but not formal.

Thank you in advance,,,

I've amassed quite a collection of formal years over seven years travelling with Cunard! For me, formal is always full length gown (bring a pashmina or other wrap as the dining room can be chilly). Dressy for me means cocktail dress, heels and good jewelry. The brochure says that cocktail dresses are appropriate for formal nights, but most passengers will wear formal. Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

Julia

Archived