Star Princess Aloha Deck

blueocean

Hello. We are booked on the Star Princess in cabin A603. Worried about the noise and/or cooking smells from the above Lido Deck. Anyone with any input would be great. We were booked on another Princess cruise and we could smell the hamburgers grilling all week.

I was on A611. That's only a few cabins down. Couldn't smell anything or hear anything. I was worried too, but turns out I didn't have to be. It's a great location cuz you're right next to the stairs. We'd run up to the buffet, grab a plate of food, and then eat it on our balcony. Super convenient.

Blue Ocean,

I had A747 - aft cabin.

No problems smelling burgers at all. The grill is at the other end of the deck.

Noise was not bad as I thought it was going to be. One morning heard some chairs or something being dragged. That was it.

Enjoy your cruise :)

Just got back from Oct. 23 sailing. We were in A423 and could hear chairs dragging along floor just above us. Not sure what we were under, but it had to be a pool area. The only time it was a problem was whenwe were trying nap during the day...never heard it at night.

We're just off the Star and we stayed in Aloha 406 which is underneath Neptune's pool area. We loved the deck and location and agreed we would always want a room on this deck or baha. We did hear a bit of deck chair shuffling in the early morning as they set up for the day but other than that not much noise. We were right under the band area so we enjoyed the music they played during sailaway from our balcony. As one other poster said, a great deck for location close to pools and food.

We were in A703 and never smelled any food, but sure was conveniet to run up and grab a plate. We heard chairs being dragged early every morning a bit annoying but besides that it was agreat location and a wonderful cruise.

Terrific placement for all activities.,,,especially the aft pool area and gazing out at the beautiful sun and sea.........also elevator to dining either up or down, we spent many hours on our balcony..........weather was such we could leave the sliding door open,,,,,,but was wet when it rained as rain came into the balcony on the glass. I would say you are booked on the best deck.............enjoy,,,,,,,,,sailinsal

Archived