Question about Guarantee Staterooms

MPDust

I just upgraded to a guarantee room for our 12/10 cruise on the Splendour. My question is, when do you find out what room you have been assigned to. Our cruise is paid in full and I have checked in my wife and I online already. Any info would be very helpful. Thanks

The cruise line could take right up until embarkation day to assign the cabin, however most of the time it's assigned shortly (1-2 days) after final payment. Other times it could take a bit longer including up to the week of sailing, but those usually produce a nice upgrade. Keep checking you reservation online and it will update with the cabin number once assigned.. Good luck!

MPDust,

My husband and I booked the same category on the same cruise and we were assigned within 3 days of upgrading from outside to balcony, We ended up with an aft balcony cabin, I hope the same happens for you, Good luck! Just keep checking your reservation on the RCI website and pretty soon, a room number will show up. Happy cruising! Some people are organizing a Meet and Mingle for our cruise over on the Roll Call forum, you may want to check that out.

Archived