New Pride Departure and Arival Times

jamscckmc

I received an email saying the Pride now departs Baltimore at 5 and arrives back at 10. Previously I have arrived by 11 and was on the ship 12-12:30. Now I'm interested in knowing what time you arrived, how the staggered boarding worked, when you got on the got on the ship and what time you disembarked. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I was on the ship last week. We hit bad Traffic going to the port so didn't arrive at the port till 1:15 pm for our 1 pm check-in. It took 45 minutes to drop off luggage and park. We were on the ship by 2:45 pm.

We were in zone 3 for disembarkation. We should have self disembarked because that started around 10:30 am. We didn't get off the ship till 12:15 pm and there were a tons of suitcases still there when we left. It was a great week though!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the 3/12 thru 3/19 cruise out of Baltimore. Took a Lyft from our office downtown. Had a 1-1:30 check in time. Lyft got in line at 12:50, figured out how to maneuver around everything, dropped us off at the baggage drop and we were thru customs and at the lobby bar by 1:20. Coming home was different story. They didn't use the gangway as they did on the way out and it took over 3 hours to get off the ship.

Sent from my iPhone