Flight time after debarking in Copenhagen?

Is an 11:10am flight from Copenhagen to early after disembarking the Disney Magic at 7:30am? We would obviously be ready to get off the ship as soon as it was cleared, but not having sailed out of, or even been to Copenhagen before I'm wondering if it would even be a possibility? Thanks!

We will be joining you on the Magic! I have never been to Copenhagen, however I looked into an early disembarkation. We have since been able to switch flights to avoid changing planes, but we originally had tickets for an 8am flight. Because we dock in Copenhagen the day before, I confirmed with Disney that we could disembark at any time. I was told that I would have to notify Guest Services on board at least 48 hours in advance. Obviously, you would have to take your own luggage off. So, you may want to call or email Disney yourself, just to have it on the record, but I don't think you should have any problems at all. :)

We will be joining you on the Magic! I have never been to Copenhagen, however I looked into an early disembarkation. We have since been able to switch flights to avoid changing planes, but we originally had tickets for an 8am flight. Because we dock in Copenhagen the day before, I confirmed with Disney that we could disembark at any time. I was told that I would have to notify Guest Services on board at least 48 hours in advance. Obviously, you would have to take your own luggage off. So, you may want to call or email Disney yourself, just to have it on the record, but I don't think you should have any problems at all. :)

Thank you! We have not booked quite yet, wanted to be sure we could find decent flights. I didn't realize we actually returned to Copenhagen the day prior to disembarkation. Disney recommends not booking flights before 12:30pm, so that's why I was a little unsure.

We sailed with Princess last summer and arrived in Copenhagen at 5am. People were able to walk off as early as 530 and there were plenty of taxis available for a 30 min ride to the airport. You should be fine as long as you carry off your bags and leave as early as you can. One thing I hated about CPH was the immigration. The booth is setup right before you enter the gates area and it was a free for all, no organization. All we saw was a huge mob of people and took awhile to figure out what was going on. The whole airport was a nightmare and It felt stuffed to the brim. First we couldn't use the kiosks because our flight was going to US so had to wait in check in lines. (Norwegian) then it was the security line, forced to walk through the duty free mall, then had to fight people in immigration line, then on top of that another security check at the gate before boarding prob because our flight was going to the US. Oh and every 4th person was brought into another room to get swabbed for explosives (me!)...