LIVE from NAVIGATOR of the Seas - March 3, 2017

Is it cheating or unethical if I look up ABBA tunes on YouTube right now in preparation for trivia at 7:30? What if I promise to give away any prizes that we win? Forget it, I'm not going to do it. I don't need this on my conscience. I'm throwing my phone overboard so I don't get tempted. #SaveTheWavesTim

147f8a6bb67e6816425ca144d854429c.jpg

Is it cheating or unethical if I look up ABBA tunes on YouTube right now in preparation for trivia at 7:30? What if I promise to give away any prizes that we win? Forget it, I'm not going to do it. I don't need this on my conscience. I'm throwing my phone overboard so I don't get tempted. #SaveTheWavesTim

Hey Tim, Where did that highlighter come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That would be a featured scope for sure if the voom cooperated [emoji1]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Someone probably asked you already, back on page 2 or something, but any chance on posting copies of the Cruise Compasses? Either via pics, or scanned and uploaded, whichever works easier for you! Fully understand with the uncooperative Voom, if it has to wait till you return home.

Dan.

Someone probably asked you already, back on page 2 or something, but any chance on posting copies of the Cruise Compasses?

I didn't save them this time. If you go to the great Royal Caribbean Blog website, they are on there from two weeks ago. They're almost identical to ours so far.

Someone probably asked you already, back on page 2 or something, but any chance on posting copies of the Cruise Compasses? Either via pics, or scanned and uploaded, whichever works easier for you! Fully understand with the uncooperative Voom, if it has to wait till you return home.

Dan.

Yep, as York reports, the Compass from 2 weeks ago is here: http://www.******************.com/cruise-compasses/navigator-of-the-seas/fri-2017-02-17-0000-0

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sergio, I don't see "Texas" written anywhere on your shirt.

b84e4f671fb77977281b837b5aec3ada.jpg

The lady on the right, I think her name is Dawn, is super nice. She was on our September 2016 Freedom of the Seas cruise out of Port Canaveral. They were in the Royal Suite on that sailing and were nice enough to let us tour it. AMAZING cabin.

Dan.

The lady on the right, I think her name is Dawn, is super nice. She was on our September 2016 Freedom of the Seas cruise out of Port Canaveral. They were in the Royal Suite on that sailing and were nice enough to let us tour it. AMAZING cabin.

Dan.

We just played ABBA trivia with Dawn and her husband Andrew. They recognized us from the Majesty last month.

Dawn singlehandedly got 15 out of 15 in ABBA trivia. She knows her stuff!

So 11 AM to 12 PM does not exist on the Navigator of the Seas on Monday. My heart goes out to all the Jerry Springer, The View and The Price is Right fans on board.

e6f047d01728facc2304a489f2879acd.jpg

0543c8cee95fa0d8ab6ca5648124ff0e.jpg

[emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 using Tapatalk