Loterie Farm?

schul296

We'd like to hike Pic Paradis for part of our time on St. Maarten...what is the best way to get there from the cruise ship terminal (taxi? hired driver?)?

After the hike, we'd like to go to Maho Beach for the planes before heading back to the ship.

Thanks!!

We enjoyed it. Found it difficult as it was up hill/downhill. There were rocks to climb over etc. I don't think that I was 50 yet but I was close to that age. I do remember thinking that I would have like it better if the view would have been spectacular!:)

Thank you!!!!

We enjoyed it. Found it difficult as it was up hill/downhill. There were rocks to climb over etc. I don't think that I was 50 yet but I was close to that age. I do remember thinking that I would have like it better if the view would have been spectacular!:)

Thank you for the insight! Are you saying the view was not spectacular?? Was it worth the climb?

Thank you for the insight! Are you saying the view was not spectacular?? Was it worth the climb?

Yes it was a bit smoggy and bushes and shrubs were overgrown. I think it's about the hike and not about the view. It's not an easy hike at all, at least it wasn't when we went. It was exactly what we were looking for though on that day. We wanted exercise, outside in mostly shade and that is what we got.

I like the view from the fort in Marigot better and if you start right in the town ( we don't lol) there are a lot of stairs and that would be good exercise as well and it's free and easier to get to and from as well.

Yes it was a bit smoggy and bushes and shrubs were overgrown. I think it's about the hike and not about the view. It's not an easy hike at all, at least it wasn't when we went. It was exactly what we were looking for though on that day. We wanted exercise, outside in mostly shade and that is what we got.

I like the view from the fort in Marigot better and if you start right in the town ( we don't lol) there are a lot of stairs and that would be good exercise as well and it's free and easier to get to and from as well.

Thank you! That is really helpful! Unfortunately, we're there on a Sunday which seems a lot of Marigot closes on Sunday but this sounds worth the trip!