Just returned Nativeway Rays, Reef, and Rum Point

jlx2

I just booked RRR with Nativeway for Jan. 5th. I don't want to sound like a lush or anything, but is there beer to purchase either on the boat or at the picnic? A nice cold Stingray would be so nice!!!

Lush smush! You're supposed to be extra boozey when you're cruisey!

How long does it usually take for Native Way to answer an email? I have sent 2 and still haven't heard anything. I'm trying to book for January, so I think I'm in the right time window.

Thanks!!

I agree with the others, Sharon is good on e-mailing or try calling.

Disneymom,

Are you sure you have the correct e-mail address?

It is nativway@CandW.ky (no "e" in native)

I think sometimes people type in nativeway@CandW.ky.

Not saying you don't have the correct one & are just not getting a response, but I have taken 2 prior trips with Nativeway & have a 3rd booked for next month & have always gotten a reply within 24 hours.

I tried writing from a yahoo account today. Hopefully that will work. I was using the link from the website, and that used my AOL account. I heard that there might be a problem with the AOL mails going through. I'll give it a few days and then call if I don't hear anything.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. We are really looking forward to this tour!

I can't remember about the hammocks. I know there were a ton of beach chairs but I just can't recall the hammock locations. I also remember the drinks being very expensive. They are available but they were a bit pricey. We were snorkeling pretty much the whole time we were there. We just got our video from Nativeway the other day. Yes, we got sucked in and got one but let me tell you it was well worth it! Watching it brought back a lot of great memories. It was put to Caribbean music and it was so funny to watch our reactions to the rays especially when we fed them. For those of you that have this already booked I can't tell you how much fun you'll have and what wonderful memories you'll bring home with you. If anyone has any other questions please let me know, I just love talking about this because it brings back all the fun! :)

We too just returned (Nov 12 sailing) from Navigator of the Seas. NativeWay is the only way to go!

Great guides, great tour. The food you could order was a pretty good variety...I had the fish and chips and it was awesome (I live in New England, so take it from me I have had plenty of fish and chips). You could pick one "dinner" included in the price, and if you wanted something additional you had to pay for it.

Guides were awesome, and we had a great day. They make the whole trip fun and informative. Wholeheartedly recommend this tour. Have a great time... you will

Archived