Pre-paid gratuity

KCTC

Where do I find out how much the gratuities are to prepay. Do we get a voucher or envelope option then if we want to give it directly? Or how does it work? What is the recommended amount. We are booked for the Divina for next January.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Forums mobile app

Where do I find out how much the gratuities are to prepay.
Here (on the MSC USA site): Service Charge. It depends where you're cruising, and when. I guess it's $12.50 per adult person per day in your case.

You will find envelopes in your cabin, or you can ask for them at the front desk, but "MSC Cruises does not recommend tipping individual members of staff."

Here (on the MSC USA site): Service Charge. It depends where you're cruising, and when. I guess it's $12.50 per adult person per day in your case.

You will find envelopes in your cabin, or you can ask for them at the front desk, but "MSC Cruises does not recommend tipping individual members of staff."

Thanks for the link. I hadn't seen that before. So we will pay it with our final payment. So do we need to do the envelopes or do they just automatically deal with it.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

If you don't pre-pay them, they will be added daily to your on board account. We were not given vouchers or envelopes to hand out at the end of the cruise (as is done on other cruise lines). We did not ask for them, and the above line was printed in the daily program.

It's done automatically. No need for guests to do anything other than pay their bill.

Great thanks. That makes it easy then.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk