Majestic 31 March Trieste

timetravel

Have decided to change train to Trieste. Now, instead of arriving Friday at noon from Venice, when we land in Venice at 7:40pm, we take train at 10pm, arriving Trieste 11:30pm. Anyone know of a good hotel for an 8 hour sleep, then breakfast, before watching the festivities for the Majestic? Thanks in advance

Hello, you stated on a previous post you would be in cabin A427 on the April 4, 2017 cruise from Rome to Rome. I check my reservation and that is the cabin we were assigned. Please check your reservation and get back with me.

Hello, you stated on a previous post you would be in cabin A427 on the April 4, 2017 cruise from Rome to Rome. I check my reservation and that is the cabin we were assigned. Please check your reservation and get back with me.

I had paid for the cruise and had that cabin. I had fallen off my roof in late October, and was awaiting knee surgery. The knee went totally out in late January, and I was in a wheelchair while planning surgery as soon as possible. It was planned for after the cruise, as I was not having any problems. But when it went out, I cancelled the cruise, not knowing when surgery would be rescheduled, as I go through the VA. And lost out on A427. I had surgery 2 weeks ago, on Feb. 23rd. The doctor said I would be ok for the cruise, so I rebooked it. We are in cabin R414 Trieste to Rome, and cabin R428 Rome to Rome. As the 2nd cabin is 5 doors down, we will probably have the same cabin attendant, so we can just have him, or her, move our luggage the same day. Never figured whoever got our other cabin (A427) would be on these boards. Glad to have met you!. I was going to be on deck 12, but deck 14 has the VIP lounge on it, and will be doors down from where we will be, making it easier to visit. Hope we can meet in person, and maybe have a drink. Thank you!