CBelize Tour Company

Lve2cruise101

On the ***** site, it is descibed as: "Belize city, rural villages, rainforest walk, glide from tree to tree, 8 platforms." So, in this case, with a cave tube adventure, it is a canopy tour. I have seen other references to Aerial Treks, however, and with snorkeling, it involve some sort of a flight over the barrier reef.

Thanks to all. The tour that I was looking at on their website is called the Aerial Trek at Jaquar Paw. I have been emailing them to get more info and what she is saying is that the tour is referred to as all of the above...zipline, canopy tour & aerial trek.

What's nice is that the tour has only 2-12 people instead of a bus load from the cruise ship. That's a $70.00 difference going through them.

Thanks to all. The tour that I was looking at on their website is called the Aerial Trek at Jaquar Paw. I have been emailing them to get more info and what she is saying is that the tour is referred to as all of the above...zipline, canopy tour & aerial trek.

What's nice is that the tour has only 2-12 people instead of a bus load from the cruise ship. That's a $70.00 difference going through them.

That's alot of money to save. How do they ensure they get us back to the ship on time - did they say? Do they meet us at the pier?

That's alot of money to save. How do they ensure they get us back to the ship on time - did they say? Do they meet us at the pier?

I had sent many emails asking questions about the tour....when it leaves, how crowded it is, when it comes back (if anyone has ever missed the boat) how will I find them etc... and she was very prompt in returning all my emails. They do meet you at the pier holding a sign, so you know where to go. You don't have to prepay, but you must preregister as these are the guests they are waiting for.

I believe we start tendering in at 7:00 and they leave at 8:30, she also indicated that everyone that has preregistered has made it off the boat in time. If anything this is the one thing that concerned me, but with the 1 1/2 difference I was thinking we would be ok. Since we don't prepay, then worst case is they leave and we will need to find another tour.

I had sent many emails asking questions about the tour....when it leaves, how crowded it is, when it comes back (if anyone has ever missed the boat) how will I find them etc... and she was very prompt in returning all my emails. They do meet you at the pier holding a sign, so you know where to go. You don't have to prepay, but you must preregister as these are the guests they are waiting for.

I believe we start tendering in at 7:00 and they leave at 8:30, she also indicated that everyone that has preregistered has made it off the boat in time. If anything this is the one thing that concerned me, but with the 1 1/2 difference I was thinking we would be ok. Since we don't prepay, then worst case is they leave and we will need to find another tour.

Thank you for responding and it sounds like you thought of all of my concerns to ask. I did receive a response within a few hours of my e-mail and it does sound great. You're right, the worse that can happen is finding another one. That is a heck of a lot better than losing all our money. :)

It looks like the Aerial Canopy Tour has 3 more zips than the Lost World. Do you think it is as good as that one?

It looks like the Aerial Canopy Tour has 3 more zips than the Lost World. Do you think it is as good as that one?

I don't know, but I'm sure hoping so. I was thinking about sending ***** another email to find out how far away the platforms are from each other and how long the drive was to get there.

I'm glad Sadfam99 is going soon. I would love to get the report back to ease my mind.

I don't know, but I'm sure hoping so. I was thinking about sending ***** another email to find out how far away the platforms are from each other and how long the drive was to get there.

I'm glad Sadfam99 is going soon. I would love to get the report back to ease my mind.

I have been trying to get their site to work right to show the others in my group the pics, but for the last 24 hours it isn't cooperating. Also the price has now changed to 70.00 from the 65.00 I saw last night. Is it working for you?

They said in their e-mail to me that the drive is 45 minutes to get there. Please let me know what they say if you decide to e-mail.

I have been trying to get their site to work right to show the others in my group the pics, but for the last 24 hours it isn't cooperating. Also the price has now changed to 70.00 from the 65.00 I saw last night. Is it working for you?

They said in their e-mail to me that the drive is 45 minutes to get there. Please let me know what they say if you decide to e-mail.

I justed checked the website and everything was working fine...your right, price has increased to $70.00 p/p.

I did email her last night and she indicated that the drive was 1 hr, which includes a 15 minute bumby road ride that is currently being repaired and may be fixed by March. (This is when our cruise is) The first platform is 50 feet high and the zips are approx 100 - 124 feet apart and other platforms are upto 70 feet high.

With now knowing this information, I may just cancel with them and go through the cruise line, because their zip lines are much further apart. (105 - 500 feet apart) This may be the reason Big Hill has only have 5 and Jaguar Paw has 8.

Angelina

I justed checked the website and everything was working fine...your right, price has increased to $70.00 p/p.

I did email her last night and she indicated that the drive was 1 hr, which includes a 15 minute bumby road ride that is currently being repaired and may be fixed by March. (This is when our cruise is) The first platform is 50 feet high and the zips are approx 100 - 124 feet apart and other platforms are upto 70 feet high.

With now knowing this information, I may just cancel with them and go through the cruise line, because their zip lines are much further apart. (105 - 500 feet apart) This may be the reason Big Hill has only have 5 and Jaguar Paw has 8.

Angelina

Thanks for letting me know this. Now I see the bigger picture. It's not so much the amount of zips but the height and apart in feet information that would make them so different.

So are you referring the the Lost World Canopy tour? Is that one only available by the ship?

Thanks for letting me know this. Now I see the bigger picture. It's not so much the amount of zips but the height and apart in feet information that would make them so different.

So are you referring the the Lost World Canopy tour? Is that one only available by the ship?

Yes, the Lost World is offered on the Legend. Now that I understand the difference, that is more what we were looking for.

Yes, the Lost World is offered on the Legend. Now that I understand the difference, that is more what we were looking for.

Yes it is offered on ours also, but of course more spendy. Its going to be thirty something more per peson. Have you seen it offered through an independent? The Lost World looks really neat since it is in an open cave and longer zips although less zips. I know Roatan has one with 20 zips for even less than the Belize one. If I can't find it cheaper, I really doubt they are going to want to spend this much. Might have to look for other options.:(

Yes it is offered on ours also, but of course more spendy. Its going to be thirty something more per peson. Have you seen it offered through an independent? The Lost World looks really neat since it is in an open cave and longer zips although less zips. I know Roatan has one with 20 zips for even less than the Belize one. If I can't find it cheaper, I really doubt they are going to want to spend this much. Might have to look for other options.:(

No, I haven't seen if offered through any other independent tour company. Our cruise is not going to Roatan, so this is are only chance to do it. If I were going with kids, I would not hesitate to still go with *****, being it has the shorter zip lines. Since it is just my husband & I then we will go ahead and splurge. I already booked it with RCI.

By the way, you may want to save this tour for Roatan as there is not much to do there. So that might just work out perfect for you guys!

Have fun!

No, I haven't seen if offered through any other independent tour company. Our cruise is not going to Roatan, so this is are only chance to do it. If I were going with kids, I would not hesitate to still go with *****, being it has the shorter zip lines. Since it is just my husband & I then we will go ahead and splurge. I already booked it with RCI.

By the way, you may want to save this tour for Roatan as there is not much to do there. So that might just work out perfect for you guys!

Have fun!

I saw it offered through one, so I e-mailed and will see if I get a response. Our kids are grown, we're paying for the cruise and they are paying for their extras. We were going to Roatan on another ship but we changed ships about a week ago due to the other one was not going to Cozumel where a major excursion is at for my daughter. So I learned all about Roatan and now this one is not going. So, over a hundred dollars for them to pay for a 5 zip line is spendy for them. They may do the ruin tour instead. I hope you two have a blast. We have never cruised on RCI.

Archived