Celebrity Venus???

Cruise Arizona

With as big as the new ships are going to be, maybe they should consider Jupiter and Saturn.

Maybe, since they are a Greek cruiseline, they should look at the Greek Gods. Aphrodite or Zeus. Using the Roma Gods is a little tacky. I know, you're going to say they are named after the planets, but the planets are named after the Roman gods.

With as big as the new ships are going to be, maybe they should consider Jupiter and Saturn.

Maybe, since they are a Greek cruiseline, they should look at the Greek Gods. Aphrodite or Zeus. Using the Roma Gods is a little tacky. I know, you're going to say they are named after the planets, but the planets are named after the Roman gods.

Hi Rick !

Time for my Cruise on Century... tomorrow. Was there someone you wanted me to say hello to ?

Interesting news about Venus. I am not thrilled with it. But, as long as we have a new X ship (and hopefully more), I really do not care what she is named :). If I hear anything while I am onboard Century, I will report back.

I am curious to see if that will, in fact be her name.

Archived