E-mail address for guest services at princess?

Sailingbear

Anyone know the name and e-mail address for someone at Princess guest services that handles the Carribean Princess? Hoping to coordinate a meeting location for a group of us cruise critics for a sailing in October. The Dawn Princess staff was willing to open the disco (area) during normally closed times last year for this purpose. Although not as nice as the Cruise line hosting a "party", it helps to have a separate place to connect!

Dawn Princess - 02/04, Navigator of the Seas 6/03, Grand Princess 11/02, Monarch of the Seas 8/01

I had a question that my TA didn't have the answer to and I asked her about an e-mail address. She gave me....... caribbeanprincess@princesscruises.com

I did get a response from Passenger Relations but I don't know if it was directly from the Caribbean Princess or not. You could give it a try!

Car Destiny-W Caribbean-6/1/00

Sovereign - Bahamas - 6/15/01

Star Princess-Alaska-7/16/02

Navigator-E Caribbean-8/02/03

Mariner-W Caribbean-01/25/04

Caribbean Princess - 9/25/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;09;25;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

UNTIL THE CARIBBEAN PRINCESS !!!!!!

Kathi

Kathi_Whale001.gif

LOVE THE VOYAGER AND GRAND CLASS!!! BUT ANY SHIP WILL DO!!!

Last year I sent an email to Starprincess@princesscruises.com asking about setting up a space for our CC gathering. I received a phone call from Guest Relations in California about a day later. The lady wondered how I got the e-mail address as it does go directly to the ship. I wiggled my way out of answering directly as I really didn't want to say "from the Cruise Critic message board".

The crew on the ship forwarded the message to her as they have nothing to do with such arrangements unless you make them while onboard. They want you to call 800-princess and tell them what you want and they will connect you with the proper people. I haven't tried that so I don't know if it works or not.

Good Luck, the Cruise Critic gatherings are great icon_biggrin.gif

Vicki

12/26/04 Caribbean Princess to Eastern Caribbean

Princess Star 8/03 Alaska

Princess Coral 3/03 Panama

Disney's Wonder 12/01 Bahama's

RCC Majesty of the Seas 11/99 Southern Caribbean

Archived