Has anyone tried to bring an essential oil diffuser?

I always bring my diffuser. It's small, no odor escapes into the hallway. Not flammable or combustible diffuser or oils.

My lymphedema therapist is certified and has her own oil line. I trust her sources completely.

Patti

Wow! That's all I can say about sceptics. You do know, or don't you, essential oils have been distilled and used for thousands of years. I agree with you that you should not be burden with having to use EO at all but please understand that others do not serve your choices.

Now I'll move on. I did my first cruise ever Nov of 2017, Princess Cruise Line and took the USB travel diffuser. I have been using essential oils for years, started out with Tea Tree Oil. As a daily user (Cleaning, laundry, mixing with skin and hair products) I have not begun to glow-in-the-dark yet.

I believe my use of oils (I don't use blended oils except one for pain) kept me from getting sea sick when we hit a patch of rough seas when storm arose in the Caribbean Sea. Because I'm a heavy user of oils, I get mine from a Wholesaler. Someone mentioned sinuses and before I became fully invested in oils and expanded from only using Tea Tree, I got sinus infections three four times a year. Since incorporating Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree around my sinuses and temples I have not had a sinus infection since.

Ramona

I'm not a skeptic, I just don't want to spend (ridiculous amounts of) money on it. I suppose I don't need oils to feel calm, healthy, prettier, wittier or anything else.

Good for you. Most of us have not experienced that higher power.

Ramona

Wow! That's all I can say about sceptics. You do know, or don't you, essential oils have been distilled and used for thousands of years. I agree with you that you should not be burden with having to use EO at all but please understand that others do not serve your choices.

Now I'll move on. I did my first cruise ever Nov of 2017, Princess Cruise Line and took the USB travel diffuser. I have been using essential oils for years, started out with Tea Tree Oil. As a daily user (Cleaning, laundry, mixing with skin and hair products) I have not begun to glow-in-the-dark yet.

I believe my use of oils (I don't use blended oils except one for pain) kept me from getting sea sick when we hit a patch of rough seas when storm arose in the Caribbean Sea. Because I'm a heavy user of oils, I get mine from a Wholesaler. Someone mentioned sinuses and before I became fully invested in oils and expanded from only using Tea Tree, I got sinus infections three four times a year. Since incorporating Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Tea Tree around my sinuses and temples I have not had a sinus infection since.

Ramona

Which brand do you use!

Good for you. Most of us have not experienced that higher power.

Ramona

Exactly! :') And I have spent probably $30 on oil and a diffuser, not a fortune. Seriously this forum is as bad as Facebook.. :'):'):')

please dont bring a difuser. if it plugs in esp. because remember your on a ship and dont need 50,000 electrical devices going in all the rooms.

Just take a few drops of the oil and put on a cloth near your pillow and that way you dont give headaches to people outside the room who may not tolerate it well.

please dont bring a difuser. if it plugs in esp. because remember your on a ship and dont need 50,000 electrical devices going in all the rooms.

Just take a few drops of the oil and put on a cloth near your pillow and that way you dont give headaches to people outside the room who may not tolerate it well.

No one is going to get a headache outside of a room from a diffuser inside the room. Period. As I said earlier, I use one at home nightly. It can not be detected outside my bedroom. I also use one at work and no one notices a thing unless they happen to come into my office and stand by my desk.

As far as electricity, it’s no different than fans phone chargers. Etc

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Which brand do you use!

Disney Lover as I stated before, I order from a wholesaler because I order at least 16oz. From the cost of the small bottles (.5oz , 1 or 2oz, the majority of money is paying for the bottles especially if you are using a lot, as I do.

Google essential oil and bulk, you will find who I purchase from. Because I order more than $250USD at a time, I only order about 1.5 or 2 times a year (Average --- I just checked my invoices). I get a discount when I hit $250 because they are a wholesaler and they always charge shipping so the discount softens the cost of shipping.

Ramona