How do you Add Items to Reservation?

SweetPease

We are paid in full for our upcoming Cruise on Oceania, but I am unable to figure out how to add anything other than shore excursions. I tried adding a beverage package, with no success. Any suggestions or hints? We should be able to book dining reservations in 2 weeks, but am not confident I will be able to do that if I am unable to add anything else at this point. Thanks!

For beverage package call your TA or O.

The dining reservation are a different thing, not a purchase just using the booking tool, so that should be fine.

What other things are you trying to add? They might not be available yet depending on your sailing date

+1

Additional items such as Evenings at La Reserve, Cooking Classes and so on do not appear on the website until they have been organized with the staff.

Once the back office stuff is in place, a schedule of these activities will be posted, and are bookable on a first come, first served basis.

Your Restaurant Reservations are an entirely different kettle of fish, both because additional payment is not required and because all of the Restaurants, sans La Reserve, are sure to be open on every evening of your cruise. Those Reservations are tied to a calendar.

Thanks for the input. I DID get the TA to add the beverage package. The only other thing we want to add would be our specialty dining reservations. Just wanted to make sure I knew how to add them when the time comes. Assume the tool will work when the calendar opens up. :) .

I'm not one who buys the beverage package so bear that in mind when I make my comment.

But many people prefer to buy it when on board. For one thing, you can use OBC if you have it. Another is that unless you board the ship early in the day, you'd probably be better off paying by-the-drink on Day 1 and then buying the package the next day, or sometimes even later (depending on if you are on a port intensive cruise or not).

If you think it will be cost-effective on Day 1, then by all means buy it ahead of time!

Mura