A little "Rusty" with P&O

janny444

Hi....it is about 4 years since I cruised with P&O....been trying out the competition....so I am a little out of touch with P&O.

Booked a cruise on the Azura in September and I am wondering what the dress code will be for 7 nights. No information given on the cruise personaliser. I think there will be 2 formal nights but do they still have nights were gentlemen need to wear a jacket in addition to the formal nights. I seem to remember that even in the Caribbean they had evenings were jackets needed to be worn. Do they still have the black & white evenings?

When we last cruised with them we gave tips in an envelope...I know that they are now added to your on board account but are the envelopes still an option?

As you say there will be 2 formal nights. One will probably be black and white night. As for tips . They will automatically take £5.50 per person per day but you can go to reception and opt out of automatic tipping and tip at your own correction.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Forums mobile app

Hi....it is about 4 years since I cruised with P&O....been trying out the competition....so I am a little out of touch with P&O.

Booked a cruise on the Azura in September and I am wondering what the dress code will be for 7 nights. No information given on the cruise personaliser. I think there will be 2 formal nights but do they still have nights were gentlemen need to wear a jacket in addition to the formal nights. I seem to remember that even in the Caribbean they had evenings were jackets needed to be worn. Do they still have the black & white evenings?

When we last cruised with them we gave tips in an envelope...I know that they are now added to your on board account but are the envelopes still an option?

As an aside, it must be more than 4 years as I was looking something up and Auto tips got a mention in 2011. I would never have said it was that long ago.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app