Maasdam - should we change cabins or cruise?

sandiego1

We just sailed for two months on the Maasdam in an aft inside cabin on the Main Deck (#692), and it was one of the most stable and quiet cabins we have ever been in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just sailed for two months on the Maasdam in an aft inside cabin on the Main Deck (#692), and it was one of the most stable and quiet cabins we have ever been in.

2 months on the Maadam. Is that dying and going to heaven, or what?

2 months on the Maasdam. Is that dying and going to heaven, or what?

Quite close. It was a wonderful sailing from Seattle to and around Australia with a stop at Komodo Island and Bali.

We're about to do a similar length cruise on the Volendam. We even sprung for a window. This time it will be up front so there'll be more motion I'm sure.

I got off the Maasdam last month after 39 nights on board in a DA cabin on Main Deck. Only a couple of times did I hear people walking on the Promenade deck, none of them early, compared to a few years ago on the Amsterdam in a similar cabin I would hear the decks being washed down by the crew plus lots of walkers.

I would have no hesitation booking a DA cabin on the Maasdam again and was looking to book a 63 night cruise on her later this year but unfortunately family commitments have made me postpone my plans.