Getaway Norwegian Night Out/ White Hot glow party

Escaping2016

Glow party is a neon and black light party. People wear white and 'glow' colours and party hard. Night out is a mid cruise party. Both had drinks give aways and stuff as well as loud music and dancing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glow party is a neon and black light party. People wear white and 'glow' colours and party hard. Night out is a mid cruise party. Both had drinks give aways and stuff as well as loud music and dancing

Yes I know what they are and both are fun night out is a chance to dress up if you enjoy that sort of thing. I was just trying to plan by getting an idea of what days they were like days 2 $ 5 or something

Yes I know what they are and both are fun night out is a chance to dress up if you enjoy that sort of thing. I was just trying to plan by getting an idea of what days they were like days 2 $ 5 or something

Just an FYI, you will probably see an equal percentage of people dressed up any given night of the cruise, and that percentage is small, but still looks good. Just so you aren't expecting anything major on Norwegians Night Out or anything. If you didn't read about it, you'd never notice it.

Just an FYI, you will probably see an equal percentage of people dressed up any given night of the cruise, and that percentage is small, but still looks good. Just so you aren't expecting anything major on Norwegians Night Out or anything. If you didn't read about it, you'd never notice it.

You are right not everyone dresses up for the occasion but I did find that on my last two cruises there did seem to be more on that night as well as more photo opportunities (on a cruise is the only place we can seem to get the family together for pics)