OOT Bags how many per room?

How are you distributing your OOT bags? Are you giving one per person, one per couple or one per room? Since a room could end up with more than two people are you leaving extra bags? If you are doing one per couple are you including enough items in the bag for two people? I mean are you putting two of everything into each bag?

I was originally thinking of doing one bag per person, put now I'm thinking one bag per room with enough items for each person in the room to get one of everything in the bag? I just wanted to get a feel for how you all were going to distribute your bags.

OOT = Out of Town

I did two different types of bags:

SAILING GUESTS

NON SAILING GUESTS

SG bags were one per person (I only had 9 SGs) -- bags were personalized and gender specific (I used LLBean Totes and bags) --

That being said, it got a little spendy, so where there was a couple in a room, I'd put 1 water proof camera in the man's bag and 1 full size sunscreen in the woman's bag. They both got flip flops, towels and a bunch of other items, but some of the 'bigger' things or things I thought they would/could share (if they were a couple)

I had one single woman in a single cabin -- she got ALL the goodies in her bag. :-)

NSG bags were one per person as well, but not really the same question -- the SGs also got these bags -- they were our reception favors (t-shirts, soaps, etc).

All our guests were sailing with us, but we opted not to do one for each person. Our general rule was one per couple. However, we made some exceptions. For example, we had a few single people who were sharing cabins and they each got one of their own. And w opted not to provide gift bags for the small children who sailing with us.

Archived