Complimentary 1L water and self serve laundry on the Miracle

MEOWSMURPHY

I've a couple of different questions. We are doing the 14day Journey cruise on the Miracle. Does anyone know if we will get only 1 bottle of complimentary water for the 14 day cruise or will they give us 2? I'm trying to decide if I need to order bottled water...we can make do if there are 2 bottles otherwise I'll order some....also,,,does anyone know exactly where the self serve laundry is on deck 7? I've had conflicting info....thanks much for any help you can give..

The laundry room on Deck 7 is aft of the atrium elevators, right across from Cabin 7267. If I remember correctly, it has been changed over to sign and sail cards instead of coin operated.

I can't swear to complimentary bottles of water, but I'm going to assume that you get one per gold member per cruise. I'm on the same cruise, and we'll be ordering two 12 packs of water. We will drink all that, and more. :)

I've a couple of different questions. We are doing the 14day Journey cruise on the Miracle. Does anyone know if we will get only 1 bottle of complimentary water for the 14 day cruise or will they give us 2? I'm trying to decide if I need to order bottled water...we can make do if there are 2 bottles otherwise I'll order some....also,,,does anyone know exactly where the self serve laundry is on deck 7? I've had conflicting info....thanks much for any help you can give..

They will give you one bottle for each person in the cabin. You will definitely need to order water. And just so you know, the water that you order will be purified water. The complimentary bottles will be spring water.