Upcoming Carnival Conquest Cruise--wifi

amdvoted

Just wondering if anyone has used Wifi Calling with their Iphone? On Carnival's website-it says wifi calling is not currently supported. Just trying to see the best way to reach people back home while away. I've used it on other lines and it worked great.....has anyone tried this feature on Carnival?

I actually did try when I was on I think it was the Conquest. It didn't work. Luckily, they refunded me for the wifi. I only bought it to do the wifi calling and texting. They were very understanding. I didn't know it was unsupported or else I wouldn't have tried. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you try texting through wifi???

I actually did try when I was on I think it was the Conquest. It didn't work. Luckily, they refunded me for the wifi. I only bought it to do the wifi calling and texting. They were very understanding. I didn't know it was unsupported or else I wouldn't have tried. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Did you try texting through wifi???

We were on the Conquest last summer. We have iPhones and each of us purchased the Social plan and was able to text one another on board via iMessage. Plus, was able to iMessage anyone back home with an iPhone (as long as they had their iMessage turned on).

The social plan also works with popular messaging apps like facebook messenger, WhatsApp, etc.

Just wondering if anyone has used Wifi Calling with their Iphone? On Carnival's website-it says wifi calling is not currently supported. Just trying to see the best way to reach people back home while away. I've used it on other lines and it worked great.....has anyone tried this feature on Carnival?

Verizon WiFi calling worked on the freedom on the social plan for me