Star Class Suites--C&A Points, Royal Genie, etc......

Just wondering. I know that suites get double points, but someone told me that Star class gets triple? Is this true?

Also, for those of you who sailed in Star Class. How was the Royal Genie? I'm concerned it may be "too much". Do they help you with things like getting reservations for iFLY and Northstar too?

Just wondering. I know that suites get double points, but someone told me that Star class gets triple? Is this true?

Also, for those of you who sailed in Star Class. How was the Royal Genie? I'm concerned it may be "too much". Do they help you with things like getting reservations for iFLY and Northstar too?

Star class guests currently get one extra point per night. A person sailing solo in a Star Class suite would get another extra point per night (total of 3 points per night).

• 1 month later...
Hello, is the triple points in writing on the RCCL website? I just sailed in the Star Class on Anthem and was told I only get double points?

You get one extra point per night for the suite. You would get another extra point per night if you were solo in the suite.

Hello, is the triple points in writing on the RCCL website? I just sailed in the Star Class on Anthem and was told I only get double points?

If you sailed solo in a Star Class Suite, you should have gotten 3 points per night. If there were two people in the cabin it would would be 2 points per night.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Genie made all my reservations (iFly, Northstar). Met me at the location a few minutes prior to the reserved time. I didn't feel like it was "too much" (unless I just meshed with my Genie really well). She had a "plan" for me based upon my e-mail and then we just had to tweak it a bit during the week (like when I bailed on a show and wanted to have dinner earlier - handled quickly). I'm pretty low maintenance, but wouldn't dream of sailing without a Genie.

(and, Clarea - thanks! on the points item. I didn't realize solo's get 3 points. I have to check my account for this past cruise.)

... (and, Clarea - thanks! on the points item. I didn't realize solo's get 3 points. I have to check my account for this past cruise.)

Remember, the 3 points would be for a solo in a suite.

We didn't feel like it was too much. At our first meeting we shared with our Royal Genie that we are laid back, and usually just go with the flow. We thought she found the perfect mix of attention and letting us do our own thing.

She did make our reservations for the iFly and Northstar, and then met us there at our reserved time. We did the North Star first, and on a later day when it came time for the iFly we almost told her she didn't need to meet us, but so glad we didn't. She stuck around and used our camera to take pictures, which really was a nice addition.