Muster Drill on Ecstasy

wannagonow123

I have no idea what I was thinking, but I booked a quick getaway in August on the Ecstasy. 5 days, out of Charleston, in August, heading for the Bahamas. This, happening to folks that are not fond of humidity & heat.

Anyhow, can someone tell me how muster is handled on this ship? I was on the Fantasy a few years ago, and muster was indoors. That was great. Then again, on another cruise, it was outdoors, hot as Hades, and people were literally passing out, getting ill. Really bad.

Just kind of wondering what I can expect.

Last August we had the same experience as the above poster. It started out indoors at a lounge in the rear of the ship. Then we all had to walk outside and stand on the deck for 10 or so minutes. It wasn't that bad and was also hot as hades.

Last year October on the Ecstasy out of Charleston ... our cabin was 8 MID ship. Our muster was outside one of the lounge areas on the deck. We waited in the lounge area until pretty much everyone arrived, but then had to go out on the deck until it was complete.