Cococay

maxy35

I've been reading various threads about the tendering to Cococay and the time it is taking.

It was a few year ago when we were last there and can't remember it being an issue?

We are there on Anthem in a few weeks and i was thinking about renting one of the cabanas.

But i would think twice about its worth, if there is a chance i don't get a good amount of time to spend at it.

This is based on the threads i've been reading about a ticket system and allocated time.

Does anyone know if i do rent a cabana, does the booking come with a early departure time on the first tenders?

Seeing how this is classed as a shore excursion, i'd like to think so.

We rented a bungalow on Coco Cay and were given a priority tender pass. Pretty sure all those who rented cabanas, bungalows, beach beds, clam shells, and those with early excursions all had priority tendering. So you should be fine.

HI, we are thinking about a bungalow, we have a person in our group that cant walk the whole way there but i notice there is transport so does that mean they take you all the way there or to the tram stop that seems a healthy distance from there?

HI, we are thinking about a bungalow, we have a person in our group that cant walk the whole way there but i notice there is transport so does that mean they take you all the way there or to the tram stop that seems a healthy distance from there?

We and every one is our bungalow were given priority tender access.

Yes they do have a tram to the bungalows. The distance from tram drop off to bungalows is about a half a block. We choose the bungalow near the restrooms since we were also traveling with two adults who have trouble walking long distances.

There is also a bar with limited drinks available, when we were there in Dec 2016 the bar did not have mixers to make speciality cocktails but did have some beer, soda and alcohol.

There is a food truck that brings food to the area. A server will come around and ask what you want from the very limited menu the bring you your food. You can order as much as you want.

Just so you are aware the bungalows are at the far end of the beach, there is not much down that end. The water when we were there was calf deep and as the tide went out later in the day in some places we just had sea grass. It's very quite down there.

The bungalows are not near the buffet. If you wish to eat at the buffet you need to take the tram back to where you were picked up or walk the beach to the buffet. The walk is about 10-15 minutes.