Anyone not see their pending upgrade bids on their NCL Account?

cidymom

I just signed into my NCL Account. I got a message to complete online checkin for a May cruise but I can't see my pending upgrade offers that I submitted a few weeks ago. Did this happen to anyone else? What if a person wants to upgrade their bid? It doesn't even show up anywhere in my account. Does that mean they didn't like my bid and there is no chance whatsoever for an upgrade? I just noticed this yesterday and I couldn't find my pending offers today either. Thanks for any help.

I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this. When I paste the link it didn't work. I'll try it when I'm back home - currently travelling and checking on the hotel computer. Thanks.

You need to use the computer that you originally used to bid. Your web browser remembers links you've visited in the past. So, the link to your specific upgrade session should come up. Another strategy is to start typing "upgrade.plus..." in your browser. This should bring up the rest of the link. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You need to use the computer that you originally used to bid. Your web browser remembers links you've visited in the past. So, the link to your specific upgrade session should come up. Another strategy is to start typing "upgrade.plus..." in your browser. This should bring up the rest of the link. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No... there's something wrong with the NCL website at the moment. I previously saw the upgrade banner on my phone and multiple computers, but can no longer see it since 2 days ago. Other cruisers are experiencing the same.

They simply removed the banner ad from the MyNCL area. There are a variety of reasons they did this. Maybe they had too many bids, or maybe it was a test to see how many people used the banner to bid, or maybe they just wanted to switch things up. As the manager of a big website, I can assure you that this is a common practice. ;)

If this was your only portal to modify your bid (meaning you don't have an email with a link to your bid), you can use the workaround I suggested. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...1#post52558921

~Leslie

No... there's something wrong with the NCL website at the moment. I previously saw the upgrade banner on my phone and multiple computers, but can no longer see it since 2 days ago. Other cruisers are experiencing the same.