e-brochure

Klapka

As I am sailing in a few week's time, I have just printed out my e-tickets and luggage tags sucessfully.

However, there is another option on the Voyage Information page of the voyage personaliser called: e-brochure. This appears to offer me the ability to compile and print a document, including shore excursions, etc.

I have failed completely to make this function. I have ticked the various boxes in every conceivable combination, but hitting the "create e-brochure" button does nothing at all.

I have called Cunard for assistance, their agent was no help.

This is not the biggest issue in my life right now, but has anyone out there made this thing work? If so, where am I going wrong?

I had the same issue, you complete all the boxes press submit and nothing appears to happen. The last time I tried I noticed a small box appear and when I clicked on it it gave me the option to allow 'pop ups' from Cunard. Once accepted I tried again and everything worked, brochure completed and printed off. Hope this helps.

C&M