Oasis Dining Package Question

I just booked to sail Oasis in May for the first time and I am trying to plan my trip. After considerable research and reading I am still confused about the dining options on Oasis. Is there a place to find a current Oasis Dining 101? We enjoy visiting the specialty restaurants - I know the MDR and windjammer are included in my cruise

How does Sabor work? I see the 15 charge but also a menu with prices.

Which restaurants are options if you purchase the multi-night package - It looks like Chops, Giovanni's, Izumi (sushi only), Sabor, and 150 Park Central - Is this correct? The web site states not it is not valid for the Hibachi at Izumi and on another page mentions using the dining package for the hibachi (it is RCCL website so consistency is not expected)

If you book the hibachi is it also possible to get sushi? My daughter and best friend would want to share a roll as an appetizer (I understand they expect you to order hibachi if you are at the table)

I think coastal kitchen an option for dinner if in a Jr. Suite - is that correct?