No more tablecloths in the MDR??

gardn198

we just got off of the miracle last saturday and enjoyed dinner in the mdr every night of our 7 on the ship.

This was my third carnival cruise, although the others were about 8 and 10 years ago, so i don't remember any details about the mdr on those vacations.

I can tell you that i don't remember if we had tablecloths on the miracle last week or not. I think we didn't because i do remember a few water drops on the table that i wiped away with my napkin, but our experience was not dampened one bit by the presence or absence of linens.

We approached every dinner as an adventure -

we had fun seeing what state's bread plate we got every night, and wondering which rolls would be offered. And one in our group was vegan and he got a kick out of the surprises they made for him.

Our food was fine and the service was alright until we got to be served by danilo and juno. They were so smooth and attentive that we asked for them at brunch and dinner.

I can't compare the at menu to any others, but really i only had mediocre food one night. As i said, it was fine the rest of the nights.

I think it's sad that people are trying to find the negative in these changes rather than looking for the newness in each trip. Not everyone can afford 1 cruise, much less to go often enough to split hairs about tablecloths.

I hope that some of you can read this and perhaps be more grateful for what you got rather than what you didn't. If not, spend your money elsewhere.

Sent from my iphone using forums

exactly!