Port Canaveral Parking Recommendations

My family will be cruising this summer on Majesty of Seas out of Port Canaveral and I am looking into hotels and parking for our 2 cars. I am about to drown on the internet with all the options. I was originally looking for a hotel/park and cruise package, but will also be looking at just hotel and parking in a lot somewhere. Reading reviews is also pretty mixed, some people waiting for hours for the shuttle! I am also trying to be cost conscience.

Please share your recommendations.

Thank you!!

We have stayed at the Radisson at the Port numerous times and used their park & cruise package every time. We have been very pleased with the service they provided.

We have also stayed at the Country Inn & Suites and parked there too. Also good service.

in addition to the two above also check the Residence Inn and the Homewood Suites as they also have the same setup.

These are the four that are closest to the port.....

Agree with above. Radisson does great job on shuttles. I only use the parking since I live close enough to drive down. Some of the hotels use shared shuttles which means multiple stops. Radisson is there as soon as ship starts debark. I have priority getting off so I am usually in my car and heading home by 8:45.

Have used Park Port Canaveral before with no issues. I believe they are associated with the Radisson. Cheaper than the port parking and just down the street with free shuttle. Haven't stayed there since we live 30 minutes away but parking was good.

We love the Holiday inn Beach resort right across the street from the port. They have basically a water park and great amenities. We got one of the two room suites that slept 6. Will stay there every time. They will transport across to terminal and there is covered garage parking for your car while your gone. You schedule the time you want to go over to the port and they are ready and were there within 5 minutes when you get off ship. It used to be the Ron Jon resort.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app