Next cruise

recently booked next cruise on board for only $50. Now that the further out cruises are available I want to change my cruise. Can I keep my low deposit? Anything I need to know?

Yes, you can keep the low deposit.

Sorry, don't know the answer to your question, but do have one of my own. Can you book a Celebrity sailing with a Cruise Next?

Someone recently reported not being able to use a Celebrity Passages certificate on a Royal cruise. You might have to convert the Next Cruise certificate to a specific Royal cruise and then move it to Celebrity. I don't know if you would keep any of the OBC from booking on board.

• 9 months later...

I know this is an old thread but thought I'd ask - while sailing on the Symphony, I will become Emerald which I believe gives you perks for booking a balcony. I was looking at booking the Oasis transatlantic while on board (if the deal is better than online). My questions are:

Would they take my status before I sailed or while I'm sailing (Gold or Emerald)?

Would I get the balcony discount and the OBC?

There are no deals for next year yet so will be keeping eye out up to May when I sail.

Thank you. :cool:

I know this is an old thread but thought I'd ask - while sailing on the Symphony, I will become Emerald which I believe gives you perks for booking a balcony. I was looking at booking the Oasis transatlantic while on board (if the deal is better than online). My questions are:

Would they take my status before I sailed or while I'm sailing (Gold or Emerald)?

There are no deals for next year yet so will be keeping eye out up to May when I sail.

If you are on the cruise that will make you Emerald, they will usually give you the Emerald balcony discount when booking your next cruise on board. The balcony discount is combinable with the OBC from booking on board.

You also get a balcony discount for Platinum. I don't remember being much of a difference in discount between these two levels

Sent from my SGP312 using Forums mobile app