HarmonyCabin 10729

I'm still super worried about my 9729 cabin. My husband says to let it go, he isn't on the board though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The slide is right in front of your cabin but when you look to the left you will have a great view of the ocean.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 4 years later...
27 minutes ago, cleophus12 said:

Can you be a little more specific about "incredibly loud"?  Do you sleep with white noise?  Is the Abyss a constant screaming location?  I just booked 10329, and I'm worried that I should change it.

The photo in this thread is highly misleading. You have to be standing directly at the railing, at the farthest rear of the balcony to get that fully unobstructed photo of the Aqua Theatre. If you sit down, or move back 2 feet, you absolutely cannot have that view.

Please take a look below at a full review of 10329

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2358343-hoopster-on-harmony-jan-7-14-2017-review-wlots-of-photos/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-50779218

Quickly going through the review, I found more of my images and an excerpt regarding noise from a late night movie:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2358343-hoopster-on-harmony-jan-7-14-2017-review-wlots-of-photos/page/5/?tab=comments#comment-50803934

"Funny thing is we got to our room and it was filled with loud noise from outside. I immediately went outside the balcony to see what was up as I did not remember seeing a show scheduled i the Aqua Theatre... if you look at the compass closely it shows that Star Trek was playing on the big screens... and boy oh boy was it LLLLOOOUUUUDDD. Even with the sliding door and my earplugs in, you can definitely hear the drone and the lower tones/bass of the movie. GRRRRRR😡

We did not get to sleep right away and had to wait for the movie to finish before we could fully crash."

Edited by Hoopster95