hey guys, it's another itinerary thread!

rieann

:p

So, I'm coming in on the Celeb Summit at the end of May. Here is my super low-key itinerary for our 3 day stint in Bermuda:

WEDNESDAY: ferry to Hamilton, explore the town, eat lunch (TBD). bus # 4 or taxi to Admiralty House Park for swimming & cliff jumping. harbor nights??

THURSDAY: ferry to St. George, explore town, eat lunch (TBD) [unfinished church, fort st. catherine] walk or shuttle to Tobacco Bay for some snorkeling & swimming. ferry back to dockyard for something to eat on the ship.. explore dockyard & shops, depending on time

FRIDAY: taxi or bus early A.M. to spend the morning on either West Whale Bay beach or the Horseshoe Bay string of beaches. Get back to ship in early afternoon for 4pm departure

Trying to keep it simple so as not to stress out. It will be myself, my fiance, my mom and aunt. Mom & Aunt are in their upper 50s. Fiance and I are 30 somethings. Harbor nights is a question mark because I had read on bernews or somewhere similar that they will not be held on May 24 & 31. Besides, I hear it's your run of the mill street fair anyhow. Mom just wanted to see a bit of "culture" (me too).

So..Looking for lunch suggestions at both Hamilton & St. George. Any other pointers definitely welcome. I was REALLY looking forward to checking out Tom Moore's Jungle but I hear that exploring it is frowned upon now. I was also interested in seeing a little of the railway trail. Can I get to that from anywhere on my itinerary?

:p

So, I'm coming in on the Celeb Summit at the end of May. Here is my super low-key itinerary for our 3 day stint in Bermuda:

WEDNESDAY: ferry to Hamilton, explore the town, eat lunch (TBD). bus # 4 or taxi to Admiralty House Park for swimming & cliff jumping. harbor nights??

THURSDAY: ferry to St. George, explore town, eat lunch (TBD) [unfinished church, fort st. catherine] walk or shuttle to Tobacco Bay for some snorkeling & swimming. ferry back to dockyard for something to eat on the ship.. explore dockyard & shops, depending on time

FRIDAY: taxi or bus early A.M. to spend the morning on either West Whale Bay beach or the Horseshoe Bay string of beaches. Get back to ship in early afternoon for 4pm departure

Trying to keep it simple so as not to stress out. It will be myself, my fiance, my mom and aunt. Mom & Aunt are in their upper 50s. Fiance and I are 30 somethings. Harbor nights is a question mark because I had read on bernews or somewhere similar that they will not be held on May 24 & 31. Besides, I hear it's your run of the mill street fair anyhow. Mom just wanted to see a bit of "culture" (me too).

So..Looking for lunch suggestions at both Hamilton & St. George. Any other pointers definitely welcome. I was REALLY looking forward to checking out Tom Moore's Jungle but I hear that exploring it is frowned upon now. I was also interested in seeing a little of the railway trail. Can I get to that from anywhere on my itinerary?

The street festival in Hamilton will be June 1 instead of May 31. The Tall Ships will be there on June 1. I often skip the street festival but I don't think it will be run of the mill on June 1 as it will be a Tall Ships event. If I were there that week I would definitely go because of the Tall Ships. That would make it special. I would switch your Wednesday and Thursday plans.

Where will the Tall Ships be? Hamilton or Dockyard? And what dates?

They will be visiting St George’s from May 26 to May 31 and Hamilton from June 1 to 5. They won't be at the Dockyard but they will have to sail by the Dockyard to get to and from Hamilton.