Noisy or not cabin

ari1ana1

Hello everyone! Can you please advise? I am considering inside cabin E419 category 1B deck (8) Emerald on the Princess Regal. I've noticed that the deck below me consists of :

• Vista Lounge, Princess Live!, Princess Theater, Crown Grill, Wheelhouse Bar and gift shops. I am concerned about whether or not this cabin will be noisy. Has anyone stayed in this cabin or one similar on deck 8?

It's just that I was looking for mid ship and that was one of two rooms left. They had mid aft but I wasn't sure because my hubby gets sea sick.

Any advice is appreciated!

Hello everyone! Can you please advise? I am considering inside cabin E419 category 1B deck (8) Emerald on the Princess Regal. I've noticed that the deck below me consists of :

• Vista Lounge, Princess Live!, Princess Theater, Crown Grill, Wheelhouse Bar and gift shops. I am concerned about whether or not this cabin will be noisy. Has anyone stayed in this cabin or one similar on deck 8?

It's just that I was looking for mid ship and that was one of two rooms left. They had mid aft but I wasn't sure because my hubby gets sea sick.

Any advice is appreciated!

This room is right about the Essence gift shop at the back of this shop which will be very quiet. Here is a good site to check for ships deck floor plans where you can overlay floors on top of each other to see what is about and below your room. You have to become a member to this site to get access to all the cool features.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/index.php

Paul

Thanks so much to those that responded! I really appreciate it and Paul, I am going to check out that website. Thank again! ;)

Looking at the deck plans can show whats above & below but doesn't tell you what other things might affect you noise factor, like work or crew partying that might take place in the center of the ship. If I recall correctly, I believe deck 8 has a crew entertainment center located in the center, although I've never heard it.