Shore Excursioneer or Resort for a Day

Pyxie

Does anyone have experience with using Shore Excursioneer or Resort for a Day to book all inclusive day passes for Jamaica? The resort I'm looking at is not available through the cruise line and both of these have transportation included for the same price. I'm kinda nervous though because these sites have kind of mixed reviews. I'm reading things like bookings not being communicated to the resort or being left at the port before the designated meeting time and not being able to get refunds. I could also call the resort directly and see if they sell passes and then take a cab there. I'm having a hard time deciding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Does anyone have experience with using Shore Excursioneer or Resort for a Day to book all inclusive day passes for Jamaica? The resort I'm looking at is not available through the cruise line and both of these have transportation included for the same price. I'm kinda nervous though because these sites have kind of mixed reviews. I'm reading things like bookings not being communicated to the resort or being left at the port before the designated meeting time and not being able to get refunds. I could also call the resort directly and see if they sell passes and then take a cab there. I'm having a hard time deciding.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We used resort for a day last year in Jamaica and went to Hilton Rose hall resort. Had no problems at all. Satisfied with their services.

We've used both RFAD and SE in Jamaica and Cozumel. Both were very prompt and efficient. Now we have never had to cancel, so we don't know how they would handle this.

We want to go back to Rose Hall in Jamaica, but I didn't see this offered for our cruise in Sept. on Harmony through either of these.

We just used Resort for a Day last week for Sunscape Splash Resort from MoBay. It was $80, paid at booking, and included all food, drinks(alcohol included), and non motorized watersports. The food was good and the drinks at the swim up bar were very good also. They picked us up right at the port and the ride was quick, maybe 5 minutes. However, we talked to people there that used another excursion company and they were picked up earlier than we were and got to stay about 30 minutes longer. I'm not sure which one it was but may have been Shore Excursioner.

We used shoreexcursioneer to book the RIU day pass in Ocho Rios, transportation was included, the facilities are super nice and we have a lot of fun. We have also used them to book our AI in Cozumel and St. Maarten.

We have used shoreexcursioneer to book Mr. Sanchos in Coz. $5 cheaper. Worked great.

• 10 months later...
We've used both RFAD and SE in Jamaica and Cozumel. Both were very prompt and efficient. Now we have never had to cancel, so we don't know how they would handle this.

We want to go back to Rose Hall in Jamaica, but I didn't see this offered for our cruise in Sept. on Harmony through either of these.

Did they both use a Motor Coach for transportation or did they use a Taxi?

We used shoreexcursioneer for day passes at Royalton White Sands Resort in Falmouth and Mr. Sanchos Beach Resort in Cozumel. Worked out very well. Nice thing is the deposits were generally small, so if you decide to not go, you were not out alot of money.

Make sure you read the instructions carefully, as we missed the shuttle at Falmouth and had to hire a taxi.

Read instructions carefully. We followed, but could not find rep. Others told us look for the white tent. We went to the tent and other reps told us the guy had left. Said look for a rep w a yellow shirt. They started talking amongst themselves and eventually we walked away to a taxi stand and $20 we were there. We had no phone for the area and a taxi was the fastest way not to waste our time.