pictures on/off board - phitography services

bulldogmom

I have a question about pictures onboard and off-board the ship. My husband and I will be sailing on the Empress in February of 2007 where we will be renewing our marriage vows. I know that included in your "renewal of vows" package you get a picture and a frame, now my question is, on Royal Caribbean (this is the first time I've sailed with them) can you hire a photographer to do more pictures (like at sunset or off-board at a port) and stuff like that. My husband and I would really like to get more pictures made than the standard "shipboard" photos with the "if you've seen one, you've seen them all" backgrounds. Any help anyone can give me with this would be greatly appreciated. If I'm not mistaken on Carnival you can book a photographer but I'm not sure on RCCL. Thanks so much for everyone's help.:) :) :)

From what I saw when we sailed, they keep the ship's photographers pretty busy. They are always running around taking pictures of people all over the ship and sometimes as they get off at the different ports. There was a couple on board our cruise that got married on the beach in Key West. They wore their wedding attire and used the "formal night photo" backdrops for some of their pictures. Not sure what they did off the ship at the wedding but I'm sure it was a separate photographer.

Try contacting RCI and see what they can do for you. Don't ask, don't get.

Have a great cruise!

Archived