Changing Sky Suite 1 Cabin To A Different SS1 Cabin Location After Final Payment

happy 2 b cruising

I would appreciate your experiences if you tried to switch your SS1 cabin to another SS1 cabin in a different location after final payment. Currently these cabins are on a rollercoaster regarding drops & increases. I know they won't refund me if the price drops after final payment but will they try to get me to pay a higher price for the same class of cabin if I want to switch No perks are involved. What has your experience been

As long as you stay within the same category, then it's OK.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank-you for your response, that is what I feel would make sense. I spoke with several different people at the Captain's Club, got three different responses. Just curious if Celebrity has made anyone pay more money to switch cabins in the same category after final payment.

Thank-you for your response, that is what I feel would make sense. I spoke with several different people at the Captain's Club, got three different responses. Just curious if Celebrity has made anyone pay more money to switch cabins in the same category after final payment.

I've done it many times. No charge.

My experience too, including after being assigned a gty cabin I've been able to switch within the category no problem. Also on our EQ sailing last year I was able to do a paid upgrade after final payment from an AQ to a Suite gty without a problem.