Preferences must be done through travel agent?

Hi all -

I just switched from a spring break cruise on Harmony to a summer cruise on Symphony. Looks like my TA did not take my previous requests from one reservation to another. So, just confirming ... my bed set up preference and dining time preference needs to go through the TA to Royal Caribbean? I can't correct it myself online or by calling Royal Caribbean?

Hi all -

I just switched from a spring break cruise on Harmony to a summer cruise on Symphony. Looks like my TA did not take my previous requests from one reservation to another. So, just confirming ... my bed set up preference and dining time preference needs to go through the TA to Royal Caribbean? I can't correct it myself online or by calling Royal Caribbean?

Correct, you must use the TA for those. You might be able to convince C&A to change your bed preference, but they won't touch the dining. Bed preference is not a big deal anyhow.

Off the original topic, but maybe you can answer this... so I had my time dining and the TA switched it to 6:30 dining. So how does that work as I haven't done that on RCCL. Just show up to the main dining room at 6:30? What if I was early or late? Just trying to decide if I need to go through contacting the TA to have it moved to what was on the original reservation.

Off the original topic, but maybe you can answer this... so I had my time dining and the TA switched it to 6:30 dining. So how does that work as I haven't done that on RCCL. Just show up to the main dining room at 6:30? What if I was early or late? Just trying to decide if I need to go through contacting the TA to have it moved to what was on the original reservation.

If you have traditional dining at 6:30pm (not sure I know if a ship with this time), then you are expected to be on time. If you cannot make it very close to 6:30pm, you should dine elsewhere. If you don't want to be fixed to a specific time, then try to get changed to My Time.