Current Cruise Director on Mariner

Paul Reynolds is signing off for vacation at the end of South America on March 29. Lorraine will be your CD and Massimo will be the GM. Captain is probably Capt. Teo or maybe Capt Serena, but I think she will still be on vacation.

J

40/595

Hi we are on this cruise also, it's our first Regent cruise, we have just been allocated a concierge suite on deck eight has anyone else been lucky enough to stay In one.

Also it includes an illy Espresso Maker, will it make just espresso coffee or any other . Thanks

Janet

Paul Reynolds is signing off for vacation at the end of South America on March 29. Lorraine will be your CD and Massimo will be the GM. Captain is probably Capt. Teo or maybe Capt Serena, but I think she will still be on vacation.

J

40/595

Thanks. We have enjoyed Lorraine in the past. Is Paul Reynolds the CD who left Regent to joing Viking Cruises. If so, I am glad he is back. If not, hope to meet this man.

Hi we are on this cruise also, it's our first Regent cruise, we have just been allocated a concierge suite on deck eight has anyone else been lucky enough to stay In one.

Also it includes an illy Espresso Maker, will it make just espresso coffee or any other . Thanks

Janet

Janet, I hope you enjoy your first Regent cruise as much as we did about 7 years ago. The only negative is that we now want to always cruise on Regent, but it is awesome.

We are also on Deck 8. We will be in 830. Excellent location and I think you will love your suite.

I expect (but do not know) that it makes all kinds of coffee. I have found it easier to just walk down to the coffee Bar/Machine and get coffee for my wife and me and carry it back to our suite with a delicious pastry.

Lots of excellent info on these boards.