Elation Nov 19th Water Temp? Weather?

RSTPOKC

Will be in Progresso on Tuesday and was wondering if anyone knows what the water temp was? or the weather? Also did anyone have problems calling out from their cell phones? I will be in Cozumel on Monday and I know that I can phone out but have never been to Progresso.

Thank you:)

Air temps should be in low to mid-eighties. Not the water, but shouldn't be too bad. When I tried to use my Sprint phone the instructions were in spanish. I was in the area for two weeks so I was glad I had purchased online the Telmex phone card. Sold in $10 increments and calls are fifty cents per minute. Caution. Use only on the readily available Telmex payphones. They're everywhere and Telmex is the government owned telephone company. http://www.telmexusa.com They work great.

Thank you for the info on Progresso. I was hoping that the water would be nice so we could aleast dip our feet. I know that the water is usually cold at this time. As far as the phone, I have cingular with international calling so I hope that it will go through.

Thank you again for the info RS

Will be in Progresso on Tuesday and was wondering if anyone knows what the water temp was? or the weather? Also did anyone have problems calling out from their cell phones? I will be in Cozumel on Monday and I know that I can phone out but have never been to Progresso.

Thank you:)

It appears that I finally found someone else on our ship! It looks like we may be in for some cruddy weather on the way down. The remnants of TD27 are still hanging around and are heading towards the gulf. Hopefully the weather will cooperate on Mon & Tues while we're in port.

See Ya On The Ship,

Mike

Archived