Navigator OTS - March 26, 2017 - Live

My wife is not a guitar fan like me so she left me alone at Two Poets. She was back in 30mins. So we are off back to the __fe Promenade for some tea. There is a line. Must be the folks from the first dinner seating.

I have been binging on lemon ginger tea with soy milk...delish!!

80fc80e8c5624903d2b46421a26a2f13.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Enjoying your review! The picture of Freedom vs Navigator in Cozumel was perfect for us - we are traveling on Liberty in a few weeks and earlier tonight my son asked how much bigger it was than Navigator (our last cruise 2 years ago). Now I can give him a visual!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Enjoying your review! The picture of Freedom vs Navigator in Cozumel was perfect for us - we are traveling on Liberty in a few weeks and earlier tonight my son asked how much bigger it was than Navigator (our last cruise 2 years ago). Now I can give him a visual!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad I can help there. We took our kids on Liberty 3years ago. They loved it so much, now when we cruise without them they give us the guilt trip.

We decided to drink our tea while walking around the outside deck 4 promenade. It was really windy but for some reason the ship was not rocking.

73b90ab28629ea3334fbc7274833d243.jpg

We found a nice spot to catch the Battle.of the Sexes.

ad789631e764e676aeb7024dbcff5a77.jpg

It appears there was nothing to our taste tonight. We hung out in the theatre with the intent of leaving when the 10:30pm show starts...but we are still here....aaaaaahhhh

0c78136ce0d05c6043589d72f51a4ea8.jpg

Great review. We are not sailing on Navigator until November, but your photos and review are helping with the long wait. We've not been on Navigator so the pictures are great!

My wife and I are on the same sailing as you on Nov. 24th! We are super excited to see the ABC islands -- first time for us. This has been a great thread so far. Looking forward to getting on the Navigator -- though I will be on the Empress first, in August.

Enjoying your review. Thanks for sharing with us.

Great review. We are not sailing on Navigator until November, but your photos and review are helping with the long wait. We've not been on Navigator so the pictures are great!

Thanks for sailing along.

OK. We did not stay for the whole show. Disaster averted.

We found out that the 70's dance party started at 11:30pm. So we camped out in the library which offers a great seated view of the Royal Promenade.

3a8ee185843c62429e67a8dcbbdd114d.jpg

c95ba68056b193cc3b962c9994207da6.jpg

But that spectacle was not meant to be, the fatigue we acquired from Mr. Sanchos on Cozumel won out. We retired to our lair at 11:05pm.

We really passed out because we did not roll out of bed until 11:30am this morning. Its a sea day so no major plans. I do have a hunkering for the Flowrider so we'll see.

We headed to the WJ for lunch. There was the collosal cake waiting to remind us of our soon to be departure.

190fd3a93ab9de5dfca7d82a78a681ad.jpg

As expected the pool area was packed on a sea day.

a71d60d015d60e8fab3187b5181c52b5.jpg

My wife and I are on the same sailing as you on Nov. 24th! We are super excited to see the ABC islands -- first time for us. This has been a great thread so far. Looking forward to getting on the Navigator -- though I will be on the Empress first, in August.

We've been to all of the ports except Bonaire. It's a great itinerary. Looking forward to Navigator as well.

Requested granted.

e9bb414c1431f0e3379fab192749632e.jpg

If you are taking requests......... photos of the beverage menus at the bars would be great. We spent more on the beverage package for the upcoming TA then we did on the balcony cabin. I am interested to see what does NOT fall into the package.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We got lost after lunch. Beware of this location on the ship. It is hard to get out once you get in.

a30a79732477a3537f61ef6f55b99f75.jpg

8b47df74b3595dda5b7569433c332c59.jpg

We finally got out right before 6pm. Aimlessly roaming ship...

We walked around the deck 4 outside promenade and took pictures at the helipad. Then came back to the cabin to change for​ dinner. We are headed to the WJ for a more relaxed dinner.

While showering I happened upon a mind boggling find. The wash cloth!! No people I am familiar with wash cloths...its the label.

bcc7f75929f82113976dfcafbf2e58d4.jpg

Never seen that before. That narrows it down to how many countries?

Here is the reverse of it.

3ac673c23d7b978c7a15cf0ce12b526d.jpg

Not much help!?

Here is my take. It is an Italian company, the cotton is from Egypt but the cloth not necessarily woven there.

So still no clue where its made. Who can solve this mystery?

Good morning Miami, good bye NOTS balcony life...

ee294e800aefe898e4df16f9a82416a3.jpg

e7146f110db9590368b3ec717cef939f.jpg

d2efb0682ff9895f07a043e9179141a9.jpg

We woke up at 6:30am so we could take advantage of self disembarkation. We are skipping breakfast onboard. I do have to make a run to guest services to get a print out of our account. I can't pull it up on the TV anymore it looks like our next cabin mates have already secured the network.

If you are taking requests......... photos of the beverage menus at the bars would be great. We spent more on the beverage package for the upcoming TA then we did on the balcony cabin. I am interested to see what does NOT fall into the package.

Sorry, this is the only one I had time to snatch up.

5d78981a4981b0321cec6af8b789640d.jpg

cd65aa700c20fb07b74984f724e9b762.jpg

Sorry, this is the only one I had time to snatch up.

5d78981a4981b0321cec6af8b789640d.jpg

cd65aa700c20fb07b74984f724e9b762.jpg

Thank You. R Bar is one of our hangouts, hoping that the drink package will cover the majority of them. Welcome back to real life.