1st NCL Cruise about to book 6/3/17 Escape - questions?

mbeutler1203

I want to book a cruise on escape for 6/3/17 of this year. A few questions:

-Can I purchase weekly spa pass before hand? If so are they likely to still be available?

-With booking so close are many things such as reservations for dinners and shore excursions already booked full?

-Looking to get a BC cabin on deck 10 with slightly larger deck as it is angular. How much higher can I bid for upgrades?

-Any suggestions in who to book through? One place through cruise critic American Discount Cruise has a good price but can get $75 more OBC through some best prices cruises place however their BBB rating is awful.

Thanks in advance for the help! Looking forward to celebrating our ten year anniversary onboard.

Anyone else have some insight especially on the angular balcony rooms?

I've been in angled balcony cabins twice on Escape. It's a great deal for the price of a standard balcony cabin. I'm surprised any are left on that sailing. What's your question?

-Can I purchase weekly spa pass before hand? If so are they likely to still be available? Yes, you can purchase the pass ahead of time. I have not heard of them selling out this far in advance but when you go onto your MyNCL account, it should indicate if they are sold out.

-With booking so close are many things such as reservations for dinners and shore excursions already booked full? If they are booked up, you can always make reservations when you first board.

-Looking to get a BC cabin on deck 10 with slightly larger deck as it is angular. How much higher can I bid for upgrades? You can bid all the way up to what the cabin would have cost had you originally booked it.

-Any suggestions in who to book through? One place through cruise critic American Discount Cruise has a good price but can get $75 more OBC through some best prices cruises place however their BBB rating is awful. I don't believe we are allowed to give recommendations of specific travel agents on this site.

Thanks in advance for the help! Looking forward to celebrating our ten year anniversary onboard.

Answers in blue above.

-Can I purchase weekly spa pass before hand? If so are they likely to still be available?

-With booking so close are many things such as reservations for dinners and shore excursions already booked full?

-Looking to get a BC cabin on deck 10 with slightly larger deck as it is angular. How much higher can I bid for upgrades?

-Any suggestions in who to book through? One place through cruise critic American Discount Cruise has a good price but can get $75 more OBC through some best prices cruises place however their BBB rating is awful.

If you do book make sure to join the roll call. We are on this cruise to and can't wait

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app