WOW Sale

rjrpar

Saw a good deal on a recently released cruise on the Quantum for Jan. 2019. If I book it now, will I be able to take advantage of a better deal, like a WOW sale, if one is offered. Thanks in advance for any info

Saw a good deal on a recently released cruise on the Quantum for Jan. 2019. If I book it now, will I be able to take advantage of a better deal, like a WOW sale, if one is offered. Thanks in advance for any info

Yes as long as it's before the 90 days when final payment is due. After that you can upgrade to a better room if it's available but not reduce the price. One final caveat is you have to book in the US. Different rules for UK cruisers.

Yes as long as it's before the 90 days when final payment is due. After that you can upgrade to a better room if it's available but not reduce the price. One final caveat is you have to book in the US. Different rules for UK cruisers.

Thanks, didn't know if WOW sales were for new bookings only

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, didn't know if WOW sales were for new bookings only

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They honor it before the 90 days because there is no penalty to just cancel and rebook. In which case it would be a new booking. After final payment sometimes they try to pull the new bookings only but you can usually get around it by calling resolutions.