English Mustard

swanmark

Hi Guys, I have a very serious question of great importance, I am on the Epic in May and I need to know, do they have English Mustard on board, I don't mean that namby pamby American yellow stuff, but proper mustard that bites you back ?

We were on the Epic last Nov. and I never seen anything other than regular "American" mustard. But I could be wrong. I love mustard and don't care for the yellow so if there had been different ones I think I would have noticed. Maybe someone else seen some, somewhere, would be nice to know since we are on the Epic again next Jan.

If it bothers you that much I would suggest you take your own. I can't stand the coffee so I take single packets of instant coffee and just ask for hot water. It worked out great for me.

My wife asked for it and received it several times on the Epics last transatlantic cruise. Sometimes it took a while for it to arrive so it might be an idea to ask for it when placing the order and to remind them about it when the serve your starter.

My wife reckons that it was made up freshly from mustard powder and that can sometimes pack more of a punch than the jars of Colmans