Procedure for C&A number?

So a friend of mine sailed Anthem in March (1st RCI cruise) and will be sailing Radiance in May. How does she get/find out her Loyalty number to get the Gold promotions on her 2nd cruise.

I would tell her from experience, but I bought a Next cruise certificate on my first cruise and so my Loyalty number was assigned to me before the end of my first cruise.

So a friend of mine sailed Anthem in March (1st RCI cruise) and will be sailing Radiance in May. How does she get/find out her Loyalty number to get the Gold promotions on her 2nd cruise.

I would tell her from experience, but I bought a Next cruise certificate on my first cruise and so my Loyalty number was assigned to me before the end of my first cruise.

How can I get a membership number while onboard - Royal Caribbean International Guests from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, South America (excluding Brazil), Puerto Rico and the Caribbean islands can go to the Internet Café onboard any Royal Caribbean or Celebrity Cruises ship and enroll by clicking on the front page Crown & Anchor Society icon. You will receive a membership number to use immediately by scheduling an appointment with the Loyalty & Cruise Sales staff and take advantage of the Onboard Booking Bonus on reservations for future cruises. 2. You can fill out an onboard enrollment form at the Guest Relations Desk or visit the Loyalty & Cruise Sales team at the Crown & Anchor Society desk during any sailing and drop off your form in the Crown & Anchor Society kiosk.

Call the C&A customer service number to find it. If she hasn't signed up for one, she can sign up online at the C&A website and add in the cruise she just took.