Early trip report - our much needed vacation on the Celebrity Equinox

aml3679

My handsome husband showed up and we are going to the 7pm show - a ventriloquist who was on America's got talent - has to be better than last night. Followed by dinner - we usually eat at 5 back home.

Do you remember the ventriloquist's name? We watch AGT all the time!

Do you remember the ventriloquist's name? We watch AGT all the time!

Sorry, it was actually Britian's got talent - he was on the same year Susan Boyle was on. Garret Oliver - extremely funny.

After a relaxing dinner at Sushi on Five, we went to the Corning Hot Glass Show - they are talented. We could only stay awake for them to make a seahorse and an angel fish.

Great review! Do you know if they allow you to purchase the Corning pieces?

Smart choice changing your flight down. We were stuck in Puerto Rico on April 1st as our flight to Boston was cancelled due to the storm.

Laurie

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Great review! Do you know if they allow you to purchase the Corning pieces?

Smart choice changing your flight down. We were stuck in Puerto Rico on April 1st as our flight to Boston was cancelled due to the storm.

Laurie

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not sure if they allow you to purchase. The they did make a special piece that they were ruffling off for charity.

We dock at 6:30 and our shore excursion leaves at 8:15 -- sail away at 7pm.

Bring half the amount of clothing you think you will need and wait for the laundry bag challenge.

What's the laundry bag challenge?

What's the laundry bag challenge?

It's generally an offer to fill a laundry bag with as much as you can for a fixed "offer price" I've seen it offered for anything from $20-$50+

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They do not sell the items they make as they are a nonprofit. They do, however, raffle off pieces at the end of many of their shows. They give out chances to people who are there and have a drawing. I was lucky enough to win a beautiful piece on our Equinox cruise last winter. They do make about five or six really special pieces which they auction for charity at the end of the cruise. These bring in thousands of dollars and are way out of my price range. I truly treasure the piece I won.