Ncl 14 days day cruise question ?

For any of you who have done 14 day cruises before..was wondering how they handle entertainment options and also MDR menus. Does the planned entertainment and menus simply repeat from the first week to the second? Or is there anything additional / different in the second week?

We are planning to go on the Breakaway January 5th to 19 2018

For any of you who have done 14 day cruises before..was wondering how they handle entertainment options and also MDR menus. Does the planned entertainment and menus simply repeat from the first week to the second? Or is there anything additional / different in the second week?

We are planning to go on the Breakaway January 5th to 19 2018

We did the 14 day Breakaway January 3 - 17, 2016 and the 13 day Breakaway January 2- 15, 2017. They did not just repeat the entertainment and menus. The switched up a bit. There were some performances that did repeat a few times throughout, but there were also a few One Night Only performances.

We love that itinerary. We would do it again but we are sailing a few weeks earlier for our anniversary instead. I have the dailies in my reviews below my signature and the 13 day review has a separate schedule of nighttime entertainment.

14-Day Southern Caribbean from New York

Your question has been answered above really.

There are about 14 different MDR menus so there shouldn't be any repeats.

You are likely to get some alternative entertainment during a 14 day cruise. Things that they don't usually put on. Occasionally they may bring on some other entertainment specially for the longer cruises, and sometimes the standard entertainment staff may do different things.

We did the 14 day Breakaway January 3 - 17, 2016 and the 13 day Breakaway January 2- 15, 2017. They did not just repeat the entertainment and menus. The switched up a bit. There were some performances that did repeat a few times throughout, but there were also a few One Night Only performances.

We love that itinerary. We would do it again but we are sailing a few weeks earlier for our anniversary instead. I have the dailies in my reviews below my signature and the 13 day review has a separate schedule of nighttime entertainment.

Thank you lots of reading up ahead

Your question has been answered above really.

There are about 14 different MDR menus so there shouldn't be any repeats.

You are likely to get some alternative entertainment during a 14 day cruise. Things that they don't usually put on. Occasionally they may bring on some other entertainment specially for the longer cruises, and sometimes the standard entertainment staff may do different things.

Thank you

I did a 14 Day on The Dawn last fall, and there were different shows each and every night. Some performers came and went at various ports and swapped with other NCL ships that were in port with us. Overall there was a lot of great variety, and a couple times the performers came together for a completely different show that combined their talents. There were also a bunch of afternoon matinees with the evening performers giving brand new shows. The DH and I were impressed!